The Mission of Maysville-Mason County Office is to coordinate a system of mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery and protect the lives, environment and property of the people of Mason County.
What We Do
- Provide support to County/City agencies, stakeholders, regional partners, and residents during disaster/emergency related events (natural, man-made)
- Provide oversight and management of the county emergency operation center.
- Provide training to County/City government, agencies, businesses, schools, and private citizens.
- Develop, maintain and implement emergency plans
- Develop and conduct local exercises
MMCEMA consists of our main office located on 668 Kenton Station Road, Maysville, KY 41056. This location also holds the Maysville-Mason County Emergency Operation Center.
Maysville-Mason County Emergency Management is a Department that is funded and managed by an inter-local agreement from both Mason Fiscal Court and the City of Maysville, as well as funded via Kentucky Emergency Management’s EMPG grant.
- 1st Responders/1st Detectors/Storm Spotters Weather Summary for Mason County (website)
- Greater Mason County Amateur Radio Association (website)
- Kentucky Emergency Management (website)
- Local Emergency Planning Commission (website)
- Maysville-Mason County EM Damage Tracking Form (online form)
- National Weather Service Forecast Office – Wilmington, OH (website)